Murphy Pearson Bradley & Feeney specializes in trial practice, litigation, professional liability, product liability, catastrophic injuries, class actions/mass torts, intellectual property, white-collar defense, grand jury representation, internal corporate investigations, employment, taxation and business.
· Fully proficient with all forms of discovery techniques and have demonstrated an ability for properly drafting motions of all types, including dispositive motions.
· Hands-on experience in all phases of litigation including law and motion, depositions, trial and appeals, and should be proficient in oral and written advocacy.
· Capable of handling arbitration and mediation independently.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills,
· Demonstrated clear and concise writing skills and performance of thorough legal analysis.
· Demonstrated confidence to work under multiple high-pressured deadlines.
· 1-3 years of experience preferred.
Please email your resume, cover letter and writing sample to email@example.com.